Autumn + Colour is extremely stoked today to announce that Feels Like Home has joined the label family. They’ll be releasing their new EP ‘Take On Anything’ on October 7, 2014.
Today the band is premiering their first single called “Bad Things and Good People.” Check it out right here!
“Written straight from the broken heart, Bad Things and Good People is the exclamation point at the end of a relationship gone completely wrong. It’s the tough lesson learned that even when you try your hardest to be the best person you could possibly be for someone else, he/she can end it all in the blink of an eye, in the worst way imaginable. It’s the suggestion that whenever that person hears other people asking, ‘Why do bad things happen to good people?’ he/she is actually now a contributing factor to that perilous equation. In other words, shit just got real.” ~Matt DiPietro (lead vocals, guitar)
The music of Feels Like Home echoes the best of the pop-punk greats while still managing to have a fresh sound. Originating from the Boston area, the band writes catchy hooks with skillful musicianship to create unforgettable tunes. The constant experimentation ensures that their effort will never become stale and outdated.
For more Feels Like Home updates, please visit:
- Feels Like Home release lyric video; 'Take On Anything' EP out Oct.7 on Autumn + Colour
- Seagulls sign to Autumn + Colour; listen to new single from 'The Royal We'
- Carter signs to Autum + Colour; album out Jun'17 - stream new track
- Carter releases 'A Ghost Running Through Shadows' EP; stream single now
- Close Up On The Quiet Ones signs to Autumn + Colour
- Meshell Ndegeocello releases Whodini's 'Friends' cover; new album in June on Naive Records