Awaking the Crowd was founded in 2012 and now are well established and ready to rock and really wanna WAKE UP EVERYONE, Dead or Alive!!
Kreyner La Scalla (Screamer), the founder, want something new to the Traditional MetalCore and ask to Pop Rock singer Karen Dio to join the band.
The Chemistry was there, and quickly the mix of voices became the Signature off the band bringing a new audience that felt regenerated and fresh this new sound.
Awaking the Crowd released a Demo in 2013 with Leonardo Ferreira as new Lead Guitar with four songs entitled ”Make It Real”. That was the beginning of the work and shows. Unfortunately changes was necessary and the band decided to mix the thing up and continue just with Leonardo a lead guitar and Karen assuming the bass guitar. The search for drummer ended when Ulisses Batista decided to try out and quickly became part of the team helping to establish the band and additional a Free Style on how to play drum due his Background in other genres as Rap, Free Brazilian Jazz and so many other styles.
- La Dispute announces US dates with Envy, Pity Sex and Brazilian Tour
- Mia Doi Todd records new album in Brazil with Brazilian Musicians
- Agoria embarks on Brazilian World Cup tour including headlining Boiler Room in Sao Paulo
- Battlecross to join Machine Head, Children Of Bodom and Epica on Fall tour
- Brazilian all-girl rap trio Pearls Negras have released new mixtape ‘Nossa Gang’.
- Bear Hands reveal alternative video to 'Agora' from bands latest album on Cantora Records