THE DUKE, DETROIT – Three boys making noise and they’re back with their bright, stylish pop anthem “Iconic”.
“The Dukes”, hit us late last year with their Post Punk, Electro grower “Accelerate”. Since then they have experienced a rapidly growing worldwide fan base, reviews across many blogs, press and great radio success; with airplay across the BBC and also XFM, where they were featured as the “Breakout Single”.
“Iconic” is an unapologetic pop gem that bypasses the confines of the genre but with The Duke, Detroit you get a genuine, unhinged energy that captures the moment.
“Iconic” will be released independently via iTunes, Amazon & Spotify.
The Duke Detroit met in Edinburgh at the end of 2013 and they decided to play shows around Scotland immediately, they also teamed up with producer “FLOOZE”, and have been recording and releasing ever since.
They have made in-roads into the fashion community, attending parties in London such as; Burberry, Cambridge Satchel Company and Vivienne Westwood launches. The band were also published in a Scottish Street Style book as they continue to work with fashion photographers and stylists.
The beginning of 2015 saw the band move down to London together where they have been playing shows around Hoxton and Soho, with an upcoming show at Nambuca on Holloway rd on the 1st of Oct.
SINGLE LISTEN & DOWNLOAD:
- Brooklyn electro punk band What Model Citizens release 'Too Late' video
- Plastique share video for epic new electro-industrial single 'Quake' out May 4
- Dope Stars Inc announce release details for new album 'TeraPunk'
- EOTO storms the Nation with 'Outer Orbit' Spring tour
- Electro-Industrial artist Encephalon to release new album 'Psychogensis'
- The Wildskins ft. Josey McFaddin of This Love prepare to release debut single 'Runnin'