The first episode of the Bridge Nine Podcast is now available for your listening pleasure via Soundcloud. The B9 Podcast has been in the works for a long time and finally came together earlier this week over a couple of glass bottles of Coca-Cola. Its regular hosts are and will be B9’s own Tyler Bradley, Brian Shultz, and Ryan Boone, and new episodes will be released every Friday as schedules allow.
On this premiere episode, the hosts discuss new and upcoming B9 releases, including Hierophant’s upcoming album Peste (available November 25th) and play a clip from it, festivals like this weekend’s Oneonta Punk and this summer’s past This Is Hardcore, hopes, dreams, and vegan raccoon meat. Give B9 Podcast #1 a listen here.
Since its inception in 1995, Bridge Nine Records has turned from a hobby label to one of the biggest and best music brands in the world. What was once a once-man project has grown into a full-time operation headquartered in Peabody, MA (just outside the label’s original home in Boston) with affiliates and distributors worldwide. The label boasts a catalog of over 200 releases and its label roster includes some of punk and hardcore’s most respected bands like Agnostic Front, Backtrack, Boy Sets Fire, Defeater, Expire, H2O, Lemuria, Silver Snakes & more.
- Man Overboard announce 'Real Talk Radio' podcast; stream episode one now
- Danko Jones celebrates 100th episode of Official Podcast
- Lousy Weather Media Main Show EPISODE 165 sponsored by Rane Clothing
- Bridge Nine Records Sound Supply available now
- Bridge Nine’s Goodtime Boys Announce Recording Plans & Euro/UK Tour Supporting Defeater In January and February
- Milwaukee hardcore band Cross Me signs to Bridge Nine Records