Ahead of their biggest ever show at London’s Wembley Arena on December 5, Bring Me The Horizon continue their trail-blazing quest to bring their own unique brand of metal anthems to the masses with the release of their new single, ‘Drown’, out on December 9 on Epitaph in the US (pre-order now: http://found.ee/BMTHDrownkrm)
Having firmly established themselves as a true British export with the release of their critically acclaimed last LP Sempiternal, which sold over 450k copies and charted at #1, #3 and #11 in Australia, the UK and America respectively, Oli Sykes (Lead Singer), Lee Malia (Lead Guitarist), Matt Kean (Bassist), Matt Nicholls (Drummer) and Jordan Fish (Keyboards) return with this powerfully melodic rock anthem.
With 5 Kerrang awards under their belt, including ‘Best Live Act’ in 2014, and 2 Alternative Press awards for ‘Best International Band’ and ‘Best Album’ (Sempiternal), the band have been touring far and wide across Australia, Asia, Europe and America over the past year as well as playing two sold out shows at Brixton Academy, in support of the album.
Bring Me The Horizon are gearing up to enter the studio early next year to record the follow up to Sempiternal. With ‘Drown’ giving us a taste of what’s to come; huge stadium filled anthemic metal, this next album looks set to launch them even further into the stratosphere.
For More Information…
- Bring Me The Horizon announce headlining tour dates
- Bring Me The Horizon announce tour support, add show dates
- Bring Me The Horizon Reveal "Go To Hell For Heaven's Sake" Video
- Of Mice & Men To Join Bring Me The Horizon For North American Tour Dates In February And March
- HHM Staff picks Best Albums of 2013
- Manchester Orchestra release single/video from new album 'Cope'