What Model Citizens are a synth-rock punk outfit who hail from Brooklyn. The creation of songwriter and frontman Alex Musto, the group has recently released their highly anticipated video for “Too Late.” The track is taken from What Model Citizens’ newest release, Ohn E Amas, which is out now.
The video for “Too Late,” proves to be innovative, intriguing and eerie all at once. Anything and everything is fair game in the video from smashing video screens to robotic puppetry, making this an artistic masterpiece.
What Model Citizens are often compared to influences such as Gang of Four and The Faint. A combination of sharp synth punctuations, frenzied beats, and an overbearing sense of paranoia, make up What Model Citizens’ unique and noteworthy sound. The band delivers reverb-laden guitars, heavy with electronic sounds and a driving tenacity with a danceable beat.
Wild and exhilarating, Ohn E Amas distills Musto’s unique electronic sound to a danceable storm and firmly places What Model Citizens in New York’s post-punk electro-clash traditions. “Too Late,” proves instantly, that What Model Citizens is a band to keep an ear on in the ever changing New York scene.
“It is hard for a band in Brooklyn to stand out with gusto, but What Model Citizens seem to be making waves and doing it well. Their dark yet danceable tones are something that is quite out of the ordinary, but nonetheless perfection in its own right.” – Black on the Canvas
“The Brooklyn troupe breathe a whole new life into the NYC scene with a charismatic blend of punk, indie, indietronica and seemingly everything else in between.- Arena.com
- What Model Citizens release captivating video for dance-punk 'Too Late'
- What Model Citizens Premiere “Felony Heights”; Ohn E Amas Out Now
- Dope Stars Inc announce release details for new album 'TeraPunk'
- Plastique share video for epic new electro-industrial single 'Quake' out May 4
- Breakout electro-post punk band The Duke Detroit release video single 'Iconic'
- Lightning in a Bottle releases Official 2015 Video