Brooklyn indie-rock band Meridian Lights have released their self-titled sophomore album “Meridian Lights.” The band features main duo vocalist Bradley Valentin and guitarist Yohimbe Sampson, and also bass player Jean Shepherd and drummer Drew McClean.
Reminiscent of Coldplay or OneRepublic, Meridian has been buzzing on New York City’s live circuit for years and is a mash-up of rock, soul, world and electronic music.
A masterful fusion of Bradley’s powerhouse vocals with Yohimbe’s feverish guitar, songs touch on trial, optimism, love and sex. The band has been featured in Metro NY, on MTV Iggy and in The Deli Magazine to name a few, and are no strangers to the stage having played Knitting Factory, SOBs, Public Assembly, Ella Lounge, Arlene’s Grocery and various other music venues in and around New York City.
Track Listing for “Meridian Lights”:
Scars and Breaks
Click Here To Purchase + Stream Their New Album
Official Website: www.meridianlightsmusic.com
- Dawn of Midi signs to Erased Tapes for Worldwide release of 'Dysnomia'
- The Pretty Reckless to perform at the Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NY on April 16
- WATAIN announces special performance in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn folk outfit Echo Bloom releases live album and concert film 'Blue Shift'
- Brooklyn's Lucius release Tears For Fears cover and North American tour dates
- Greek three piece band FILM to release new album 'Eclipse' in Sept. on Inner Ear Records; stream single