Buscabulla brings a warm Caribbean sound to Kitsuné with the release of their new EP, out October 6th.
Buscabulla (Spanish slang for troublemaker) is the musical project of Brooklyn based Puerto Rican designer Raquel Berrios and multi-instrumentalist Luis Alfredo Del Valle. Heavily influenced by vintage Latin music like salsa gorda, Cuban psych and 80s Argentinian rock, the duo combines Caribbean sensibilities with baby making music.
For their first release on Kitsuné, the duo reveals 4 original tracks produced by Dev Hynes (Blood Orange, producer of Solange’s last album) and lead by Raquel Berrios’ superb and magnetic voice.
With a fresh sound mixing a distinct combo of percussions & electro-beats, Buscabulla takes Caribbean music on a neo-exotic ride.
As proof, check out the amazing ‘Sono’, produced buy Buscabulla, on the next Kitsuné Maison 16 compilation coming out this fall.
Tracklist 1. Caer 2. Métele 3. Temporal 4. Sono
watch video for ‘Sono’ here
- Buscabulla releases self-titled EP on Kitsune
- Years & Years announce video for 'Real' from Kitsune New Faces
- Sego announces 'Wicket Youth' music video and new EP on Kitsune
- Sego announce Perfect Pussy remix of 'Wicket Youth'
- Kitsune announces new album 'New Faces' + Minimix Download
- Soul duo couple Aziza and the Cure release video from debut album