Buscabulla, last year’s winner of Guitar Center’s Get Out Of The Garage, is excited to present their self-titled EP out today on Kitsune!
Buscabulla (Spanish slang for troublemaker) is the musical project of Brooklyn based Puerto Rican designer Raquel Berrios and multi-instrumentalist Luis Alfredo Del Valle. Heavily influenced by vintage Latin music like salsa gorda, Cuban psych and 80’s Argentinian rock, the duo combines Caribbean sensibilities with baby making music. Buscabulla’s EP was produced by Dev Hynes (Blood Orange) and lead by Raquel Berrios’ superb and magnetic voice.
Get Out Of The Garage is an artist empowerment program sponsored by Guitar Center and Converse, which provides unsigned bands with amazing, career-launching opportunities including a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, recording time at Converse Rubber Tracks studios, new gear, distribution, a music video and $25,000 cash. Last year’s prize package included an EP produced by musician and producer Dev Hynes, who makes his own music as Blood Orange and produced Solange’s latest album.
- Buscabulla debuts self titled EP via Kitsune and 'Sono' music video
- Years & Years announce video for 'Real' from Kitsune New Faces
- Sego announces 'Wicket Youth' music video and new EP on Kitsune
- Sego announce Perfect Pussy remix of 'Wicket Youth'
- Kitsune announces new album 'New Faces' + Minimix Download
- Artifex Pereo 'Time In Place' review (Tooth & Nail Records)