Still riding high off the success of his certified Gold remix of Maggie Lindemann’s “Pretty Girl” with Cheat Codes, CADE is back with his latest single. The shimmery house track, “I Know You Know” brings together the realms of electronic, pop, and hip-hop with the help of 300 Entertainment rapper TK Kravitz.
“I Know You Know” feeds off of the momentum and buzz that CADE has built up over the past few months. From opening for artists like Juicy J, Jeremih, Ke$ha, and Mike Posner to landing a track at #8 on Spotify’s Global charts with 250 million streams, CADE has been busy building up a base of support from both fans and other artists. CADE and Cheat Codes followed up their chart-topping success by debuting an original collaboration at this summer’s Lollapalooza.
Hailing from Augusta, GA, TK Kravitz, is a seasoned songwriter and a naturally confident performer. Having placements with artists like Trey Songz, Meek Mill, Flo Rida, Kevin Gates, and more, TK Kravitz parted ways from his former music venture, TK-N-CA$H, to launch his solo career. He released his debut, self-titled EP, “TK Kravitz”, last summer, featuring hip-hop heavyweights such as Ty Dolla $ign, Dej Loaf, Rich the Kid, and 808 Mafia. His latest single, “Space” featuring Sexton has garnered nearly 1.5 million views since it’s release in June.
- Midas Hutch Releases "The High" ft. Bluey Robinson
- Atlantic Records and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles get 'Shell Shocked'
- Exclusive: Cosmic goddess and electronic artist Kai Altair shares her new single 'Ancient Future'
- Maybach Music Group presents Self Made 3: The Live Experience
- Clubtapes and Trap-a-holics present 'Certified Trap' volume 5 hosted by 808 Mafia
- Roadkill Ghost Choir announce debut album 'In Tongues'; Stream Single