Alex Webster, Paul Mazurkiewicz and Rob Barrett returned to their hometown of Buffalo, NY to attend the 31st annual Buffalo Music Hall of Fame (BMHOF) induction gala. As was previously announced, Cannibal Corpse was among the 2013 class of inductees into the hall. Cannibal Corpse is one of the latest additions to the BMHOF, which also includes Buffalo natives the Goo Goo Dolls, Billy Sheehan, 10,000 Maniacs, and many more. The class of 2013 was inducted on October 3rd at the Tralf Music Hall in Buffalo, NY. More information about the BMHOF can be found at www.buffalomusic.org or on facebook.
Cannibal Corpse will be wrapping up their 25th anniversary celebrations for 2013 with a pair of shows in Florida, which has served as the band’s base of operations since relocating to Tampa from Buffalo, NY in 1994. The shows are scheduled for November 29th in Ft. Lauderdale, FL at the Culture Room and November 30th in Tampa, FL at the Brass Mug. Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster.com for the Culture Room and details on how to purchase tickets for the Brass Mug are on showclix.com.
11/29 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Culture Room
11/30 Tampa, FL Brass Mug
Metal Blade Records has been releasing one picture disc a month from the band’s expansive catalog of releases (Eaten Back to Life, Butchered at Birth, Tomb of the Mutilated, The Bleeding, Vile, Gallery of Suicide, Bloodthirst, Gore Obsessed, The Wretched Spawn, KILL, Evisceration Plague, Torture). A total of 12 pictures discs will be released, covering all of the band’s full-length studio albums, some of which have never been released on picture disc. The most recent picture disc to be added is “Kill,” and is available for pre-order at indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords.
- CANNIBAL CORPSE announces 25th anniversary shows in Florida
- The Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival announces Official 2014 artist line-up including headliners Avenged Sevenfold
- Cannibal Corpse release new track and pre-order for new album 'A Skeletal Domain'
- Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth announce Winter Co-Headline tour
- Bands In Vans: Earsplit Compound bands on tour
- photos: Copenhell Festival 2015 credit Jayson Ross (Body Count, Cannibal Corpse, Iron Reagan, Suicidal Tendencies)