Artery Recordings, one of the most respected boutique metal labels in operation, is pleased to welcome Australian metalcore band Capture the Crown to its roster.
The band will release its Artery debut later this year.
Formed in early 2010, Capture the Crown burst onto the scene with the viral video for their single “You Call That a Knife? This Is a Knife!” The band recorded its full-length debut ‘Til Death at Cameron Mizell’s Chango Studios in Florida and released it via Sumerian Records in 2012.
Capture the Crown got their touring legs under them by embarking on high-profile treks with the likes of Of Mice and Men, Chelsea Grin, Every Time I Die and Story of the Year, to name a few, steadily building up a reputation as a dominant live act and a band to watch in the hard rock scene.
Capture the Crown, who are now based in the U.S., have spent much of 2013 working on their new album and they are understandably stoked about their new label partnership and what the future brings.
“Capture the Crown is proud to announce that we’re now a part of the Artery Recordings family. We’re insanely stoked to be working with the label staff and alongside the many artists on their roster. In saying this, we are currently finishing up our second full-length album which will be released shortly. We can’t wait to show you what the REAL Capture the Crown is capable of!”
The band also shared this video message announcing their signing to the label!
While the band busies itself with the all-important task at hand –completing work on its second full-length and label debut, holed up with producer Taylor Larson at Oceanic Recordings in Bethesda, Maryland—why not enjoy this little blast from the past? Watch the “You Call That a Knife? This Is a Knife!” video here.
- Capture the Crown to release Artery Recordings debut 'Reign of Terror' Aug.5
- Listen to new Capture the Crown Song 'To Whom It May Concern'; new album Aug.5 on Artery
- Check out the SCREAM IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT 2013 Tour Commercial; Line up
- CAPTURE THE CROWN Launches Indiegogo Campaign For ‘All Hype All Night’ EP
- Chiodos / blessthefall co-headline tour with I Killed The Prom Queen and Capture The Crown
- Ranger signs to Spinefarm Records; debut album early 2015