Critically celebrated British singer and songwriter BEN HOWARD will return to the road this fall and is pleased to announce details of 4 special shows. He’s lined up huge dates at iconic venues including Radio City Music Hall in New York, NY September 28, Red Rocks in Denver, CO October 2, and the Greek Theatre in LOS ANGELES, CA October 7 and Greek Theatre BERKELEY, CA October 9. Pre-sale tickets for the new summer tour dates go on sale at 10:00am local time on Tuesday, April 7th via benhoward.seetickets.com, with public on sales to follow on Friday, April 10th. Tickets available HERE!
BEN recently performed on CBS’ The Late Show With David Letterman. He gave a stirring rendition of “I Forget Where We Were” the title track from his second full-length album I Forget Where We Were, out now. You can watch the performance HERE!
I Forget Where We Were is the critically acclaimed follow up to Ben’s 2011 debut, Every Kingdom, which sold over 1 million units worldwide. It also garnered a Mercury Music Prize nomination, and saw him receive BRIT Awards in the category of “British Breakthrough” and “British Solo Male Artist.”
Regarded as one of the most exciting live acts in recent years, Ben has recently completed back to back sell-out tours in Europe and the US and is currently embarking on a massive UK arena tour.
9/28 New York, NY Radio City Music Hall
10/2 Denver, CO Red Rocks
10/7 Los Angeles, CA Greek Theatre
10/9 Berkeley, CA Greek Theatre
*Support for all headline dates will come from Daughter.
- Indie/folk singer Jake McMullen releases 'Always' music video
- Ben Howard announces Winter tour dates in US and Canada
- British metal legends Saxon announces US tour with Armored Saint and select dates with Judas Priest
- Explosive British band Turbowolf release mind-altering 'Nine Lives' video
- British rock band The Kut release brand new 'I Don't Need Therapy' video on Criminal Records
- Stockholm based Honeymilk announces new single 'Sanguine Skies' and UK dates