‘My Audacity’ is the third single from the Munich-based five-piece’s debut album ‘The Great Escape” out June 24 on Astralwerks. Shot during the band’s 2013 German headline tour, the clip gives a glimpse inside life on the road with the indie electronic band – already an international touring force to be reckoned with – capturing touring at its most glorious and most mundane:
Download the band’s non-album track ‘Silent Friday’ for free over at i-D Magazine
Claire’s debut album The Great Escape features brand new single ‘My Audacity’ plus two previously available singles from the band’s debut EP Broken Promise Land (released September 2013); ‘Games‘, a buoyant anthem to love’s labors which went on to be remixed by Passion Pit and the EP title track ‘Broken Promise Land‘ which was featured in a BMW campaign and was remixed by none other than the godfather of synth-based music, Giorgio Moroder.
A Nylon Magazine 2014 “artist to watch” and top-20 HypeMachine charting act, Claire has toured internationally with Chvrches, Bastille, and Capital Cities, and wowed U.S. audiences with high profile performances at CMJ in New York City in October 2013, and at this year’s SXSW in Austin, TX. Additional U.S. tour dates are on the horizon for later this year.
Previously available internationally, the U.S. version of The Great Escape includes two new tracks “You Walk in Beauty” and “My Audacity,” which is out now as a digital single.
- "Games" Debut Single From Claire Out Today On Astralwerks
- Porter Robinson debut album Aug. 12 on Astralwerks; new single and tour dates
- Porter Robinson releases 'Worlds' album details on new single 'Lionhearted'
- Mighty Oaks sign to Astralwerks and release new single
- Halsey releases bewitching new video from debut EP on Astralwerks
- Terraplane Sun to release 'Generation Blues' in July on Trauma 2 Records