LeBron James, Johnny Manziel and Beside The Silence all have something in common; all three are currently based in Cleveland, OH. While the metalcore outfit Beside The Silence is fairly new to the Cleveland scene, forming in 2013, they hope to rise to the stardom that both of the star athletes have reached in their career. They started that rise by releasing a single back in May before working on more material. That new material includes the just released single “I, Monstrosity” that sees the band taking their sound to higher levels and gain momentum towards their goal of LeBron James and Johnny Manziel type stardom.
About Beside The Silence:
Originating from Cleveland, OH, Beside The Silence has been quickly rising up their local scene. The six piece metalcore band has paved their way onto the scene with heavy breakdowns, catchy choruses, and eerie synth leads since their formation in 2013. The band has consistently played shows, sharing the stage with national acts such as In Dying Arms, Sea of Treachery, This Or The Apocalypse, It Lies Within, and Kissing Candice. Continuing on the path of success, Beside The Silence released a single back in May of 2014, before releasing a second one in October.
- Cleveland four piece Hit The Ground Running releases new EP
- Eyal Levi (Audiohammer Studios) to hold "Unstoppable Recording Machine" audio boot camp next month
- Spotlight: Cleveland Indie pop band These Knees
- Cobra Verde announce new album and 20th Anniversary tour
- photos: Born Of Osiris 'Tomorrow We Die Alive Tour' Cleveland/Pittsburgh photo credit Emily Bob Photo
- Cleveland-based Motives signs with InVogue Records and release 'Timeless' video/single