Tiny Engines is excited to welcome Cleveland, OH’s Runaway Brother to the roster. The band’s official debut LP will be out on Tiny Engines in the Fall. It will follow up their pending 7″ on Soft Speak Records, due out this Spring with pre-orders coming soon. You can listen to the first song from that upcoming 7-inch, “Summer/Autumn”, currently on Property Of Zack.
Also, check out an acoustic rendition of “Faking It”, a new song that will appear on the band’s debut LP on Tiny Engines. View that video here. Additionally, the music video for “Blueberries” from the band’s last release, Bedhead, can be seen here.
Recalling the quirky intelligence of bands like The Hotelier and Modern Baseball, Runaway Brother walk a perfect tightrope of pop smarts balanced with punk chops. The band’s brand of energetic indie pop and emo rock showcases a songwriting depth and maturity that is startling considering their youth. Quickly becoming well-known for their boisterous live shows, the Cleveland, Ohio band flex a bigger sound than the majority of their peers with three guitars and synth worked seamlessly into the mix. Charming and incredibly catchy, Runaway Brother are primed to capture the hearts and ears of anyone in their path.
- Runaway Brother announce debut full length album on Tiny Engines
- Run Forever signs to 6131 Records; announce US Tour Dates
- Beach Slang signs to Tiny Engines; new album this Fall
- Sweet John Bloom signs to Tiny Engines; debut album slated for this Spring
- JOWLS - Announce Tour Dates; Cursed ep available from Tiny Engines
- Wu Tang Clan signs to Warner Bros. Records