Columbus, OH five-piece Everyone Leaves is heading out with Jetty Bones early this summer throughout the Midwest in support of their EP The Lonely End, released last year via Little Heart Records. The band just finished a run with Household (Blood and Ink Records) and has opened their 2017 after a year with stops at THE FEST 15, a tour with No Sleep Records act Spill, and several regional runs.
If you’re unfamiliar with either band, start with Everyone Leaves’ latest release, a triple-guitar emo threat by way of pop punk’s soaring choruses, and then continue onto Jetty Bones’ Crucial States EP, a beach-kissed guitar pop record that flirts with electronics and vibrant soundscapes.
Dates for this run are below. The Lonely End is still available via Little Heart Records here.
Everyone Leaves / Jetty Bones Midwest Tour
May 26th – Chicago, IL – Evolution Music
May 27th – Milwaukee, WI – Triple Zero
May 29th – Des Moines, IA – Vaudeville Mews
May 30th – Springfield, MO – FOH Lounge
June 1st – Indianapolis, IN – Hoosier Dome
June 2nd – Murfreesboro, TN – Strike & Spare
June 3rd – Columbus, OH – Woodlands Tavern
June 4th – Cleveland, OH – Mahall’s Locker Room
- Canadian punk rock nomads Kill Matilda sign with Little Heart Records; new EP in August
- photos: Pierce The Veil / Sleeping With Sirens World Tour with PVRIS credit: Harley Hughes
- photos: Future Hearts tour (All Time Low and Issues) live in Columbus credit Harley Hughes
- Progressive metallers From Another Planet announces 'An Ever Changing Perspective' and tour dates
- photos: Silverstein, Beartooth, Hands Like Houses, Major League, My Iron Lung at HOB
- Dirtnap Records band Sugar Stems stream new album; band on tour now