Concord, NC’s Messenger Down have released their new single, entitled “The Snake in the Sheets,” off of their new album, What Should Have Been Said. The release is in the form of a lyric video designed by Paul Wood of ithinkidesign.
After premiering several successful video covers of Chiodos, Fall Out Boy, and most recently, Lana Del Rey, the band returned to the studio to work on their new album. This is the band’s second time recording with Jeff Long of Trap Door Recordings. What Should Have Been Said is set to be released on August 19th and will be available through all major online retailers. You can preorder What Should Have Been Said on iTunes.
Catch Messenger Down on tour this August. More details at Facebook.com/MessengerDown
8/2 Baltimore, MD
@ PBR Power Plant! 12PM
8/3 Atlantic City, NJ
@ Boneyard Bar and Grill, 12 PM
Elephant Talk Indie Music Festival
8/4 Middletown, NJ
@ House Show, 3PM
321 Kings Highway E, Middletown, NJ
8/5 Washington, NJ
@ Washington Theatre, 7 PM
8/9 New York, New York
@ Bowlmor Times Square, 7 PM
- Fourth & Coast release new single teaser ft. The Ready Set; tour with X Factor's Jennel Garcia
- The Number Ones release new song from Self Titled album out Aug.5 on Deranged Records
- London Pop-Rock band HEEL release single from upcoming 'Stranger Just The Same' EP
- Scare Don't Fear release new single 'City Of Skeletons'
- R.A. (Rude Awakening) release new track new album 'Collateral Damage'; pre-order now
- Rhodes releases 'Breathe' video; new EP out Oct.19