creativeLIVE, the world’s leading online classroom, has announced its first ‘Music & Audio’ class for the month of March, “Recording Rock Vocals,” with acclaimed producer, Andrew Wade (A Day To Remember, The Ghost Inside, Motionless In White). The two-day class will begin on March 17, and like all creativeLIVE courses, it’s free to watch live. For more information, and to enroll today, head over to: http://www.creativelive.com/courses/recording-rock-vocals-andrew-wade. An informational video about the course can be seen on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/n2kcSzOcj-4.
Wade commented, “By the end of this course, you’re going to learn everything you need to know to get the perfect vocal take, whether you only have a little bit of equipment or everything at your disposal, whether you’re in a huge studio or just in your bedroom. See you on creativeLIVE.com.”
Since its inception in 2010, creativeLIVE has broadcast more than 250 courses to more than 1 million students worldwide. Now streaming live from studios in Seattle and San Francisco, creativeLIVE hosts workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, and software training, unlocking previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
The site’s upcoming ‘Music & Audio’ instructor, Andrew Wade, is a producer, engineer and songwriter, and also the brains behind The Wade Studio in Orlando, Fla. With over two dozen albums in his credits, he’s best known for his work with A Day To Remember and The Ghost Inside and labels such as Epitaph, Victory and Fearless.
Stay tuned to creativeLIVE and http://www.creativelive.com/audio for more information on “Recording Rock Vocals” and other upcoming ‘Music & Audio’ classes.
Andrew Glover online…
- Sleeping Giant vocalist Tommy Green to join Andrew Wade for free CreativeLive course "Recording Rock Vocals"
- Andrew Wade (A Day To Remember, The Ghost Inside) to teach free, online class
- A Day To Remember announce Self Help Festival in Philadelphia
- Chiodos joins Parks & Devasation tour with A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon and Motionless In White
- Chiodos release statement regarding Crowd Surf America tour cancellation
- CreativeLive 'Music & Audio' channel launches Facebook page & contest