CreativeLive, the world’s leading online, interactive classroom, will begin livestreaming its next ‘Music & Audio’ channel course, “Studio Pass,” with producer, Steve Evetts (Saves The Day, Suicide Silence), and special guest, Ben Weinman (Dillinger Escape Plan), on Tuesday, May 27 at 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT).
In this two-day course, free to watch live, Evetts and Weinman will dive deep into everything you need to know about creating and capturing perfect guitar tones – from selecting the right guitar, strings and picks, to choosing the right head and cabinet combo, selecting and placing mics and more. Head over to: http://www.creativelive.com/courses/studio-pass-w-steve-evetts-ben-weinman for more information and to enroll today.
A “Studio Pass” teaser video can be seen on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1yej1NoyM.
Since its inception in 2010, CreativeLive has broadcast more than 600 courses to more than 2 million students worldwide. Now streaming live from studios in Seattle and San Francisco, CreativeLive hosts workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, and software training, unlocking previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
Upcoming instructor, Steve Evetts, is a producer, engineer and mixer who has worked with some of the most defining bands in this generation of punk, hardcore, metal and alternative. His credits include Dillinger Escape Plan, Suicide Silence, Lifetime, Saves The Day, Hatebreed, Sepultura, The Cure, Every Time I Die, Alesana and The Wonder Years.
Stay tuned to CreativeLive.com and http://www.creativelive.com/audio for more information on “Studio Pass” with Steve Evetts and other upcoming ‘Music & Audio’ channel classes.
Steve Evetts online…
- CreativeLive '"Studio Pass' course with Steve Evetts and special guest Ben Weinman
- Producer Joey Sturgis to host free CreativeLive 'Studio Pass' workshop
- Joey Sturgis teams up with Eyal Levi, Joel Wanasek for the Joey Sturgis Podcast Forum
- CreativeLive to broadcast back-to-back audio engineering courses this week with Kris Crummett (Issues, Sleeping With Sirens etc.)
- Mike Johnston to host CreativeLive 'Becoming A Music Teacher...' class
- The Black Tibetans release 'The Nashville Session' EP produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys