CreativeLive is excited to announce the launch of a Facebook page dedicated solely to the ‘Music & Audio’ channel at: www.facebook.com/clmusicandaudio. Now, in addition to courses streaming on www.creativelive.com/audio, the ‘Music & Audio’ Facebook page will feature YouTube tutorials from past classes, Q&As with instructors, artist interviews and more.
To celebrate its new social media hub, CreativeLive ‘Music & Audio’ has launched a contest to offer its new Facebook followers the chance to win a $500 Guitar Center gift card. Deadline for entry is Tuesday, May 13. Head over to: http://blog.creativelive.com/guitar_center_facebook/ for more information.
Since its inception in 2010, CreativeLive has broadcast more than 600 courses to more than 2 million students worldwide. Now streaming live from studios in Seattle and San Francisco, CreativeLive hosts workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, and software training, unlocking previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
Stay tuned to www.CreativeLive.com/audio for info about upcoming ‘Music & Audio’ courses, contests and more.
- Grammy nominated SOJA debuts 'Easier' music video on Facebook
- Punk Band Everything Ever Lose Over 6k Worth of Gear in Robbery
- Tess Henley performs 'Positively Me' at Guitar Center
- Singer-songwriter Tess Henley announces 'Wonderland' pre-order details
- Earbutter, Young Dro, Amir Herron, and Ricky Raw Join Up On "Gas Price"
- Jesse Cannon (Man Overboard, Transit, The Menzingers, Basement) Teaching Free Class On Mixing