Today, critically acclaimed UK singer, songwriter, and pianist Frances releases a new track, “Under Our Feet.” The song is available at all digital retailers (links below). Listen HERE.
“Under Our Feet” is the newest song to be released from Frances‘ recently announced debut album, Things I’ve Never Said, which is due for release in early 2017 via Capitol Records. The song follows her wildly popular singles “Let It Out,” “Don’t Worry About Me,” and “Say It Again.“
From humble beginnings uploading the tender, bedroom-recorded original mix of “Grow,” Frances never dreamt that the single would go on to become one of the most cherished love songs of 2015. Fast forward to today and the 23-year-old Berkshire native can count Greg Kurstin (Adele), Jimmy Napes (Sam Smith, Alicia Keys) and Howard Lawrence (Disclosure) among the star-studded collaborators on her debut album. Critically acclaimed across the media spectrum and nominated for both the BBC Sound of 2016 and BRITs Critics Choice awards, Frances also delivered knockout performances at festivals both stateside and overseas, including Coachella, SXSW, Lollapalooza, and Glastonbury. With over 30 million streams across her catalogue on Spotify and 5 million views on her music videos, Frances’ global fanbase has grown a hundred-fold since the tangible buzz of her early EPs on Kitsuné and Communion.
- Frances announces new single 'Fire May Save You' and The Lock Tavern launch party
- Singer/songwriter Frances releases title track from her forthcoming debut EP 'Grow'
- Pop singer/songwriter Taylor Grey releases a continuation EP 'Mind of Mine II'
- Celebrated British singer/songwriter Ben Howard announces tour dates
- UK-based singer/songwriter/guitarist Sarah McQuaid announces Sept./Oct. US Tour
- Brighton based electroshock four piece Astrid's Tea Party streams brand new single 'Black Swan'