Featuring members of All Teeth and Dead To Me, CULTURE ABUSE hail from the San Francisco Bay Area and can best be described as a wild pack of animals that have been stirring things up along the West Coast since Fall 2013. Following the release of their The Day Dreams of Nothing demo EP, 6131 Records almost immediately began talks to sign this impressive new band. Their amalgamation of punk, hardcore, and grunge is unlike anything heard before, feeling both vitally important and on the brink of disaster at the same time.
CULTURE ABUSE will be announcing plans for their forthcoming 6131 Records debut in the near future. Their demo EP, The Day Dreams of Nothing, is currently available for free download via Bandcamp
UPCOMING CULTURE ABUSE SHOWS
05/10 Oakland, CA @ The Naming Gallery w/ Creative Adult, Gayhenry (matinee)
05/10 San Francisco, CA @ Bender’s w/ Pins of Light, Elephant Rifle
06/02 San Francisco, CA @ The Elbo Room w/ SNFU, Nihilist Cunt
06/07 San Francisco, CA @ Honey Hive Art Gallery w/ Sabertooth Zombie, The Coltranes, Matahari, Half Goon
06/08 Oakland, CA @ 917 35th St. w/ The Coltranes, Harsh Vibes, Half Goon, TV Dreams
- Bay Area quintet Culture Abuse announce West Coast tour dates upporting Coliseum
- Feminist doom punks Lilith signs to 6131 Records; stream 'Bloom' demo
- Run Forever signs to 6131 Records; announce US Tour Dates
- Dads announce Sophomore album on 6131 Records; stream track now
- Dads announce Fall tour with Tiny Moving Parts, Nai Harvest, Choir Vandals; new album in Oct.
- UK urban-pop star Tanika to release single 'Fucking With My Heart' on Tim & Danny Music / Virgin EMI