British Producer Dave Silcox has released his long anticipated single “Spark It Up” with Laid Back Lukes Ones To Watch Records. Premiered by Hardwell in his latest HOA , expect new peak time energy with a twist from London’s Dave Silcox, as “Spark It Up” features catchy melodic breaks followed by a fresh break beat drop for a unique offering of big room madness.
Up-and-coming British producer Dave Silcox is at the forefront of the England’s new big room sound. The talented youngster capped a successful 2013 with the release of his “Voodoo” EP on Laidback Luke’s Ones To Watch Records (Mixmash). The EP featured two new tracks “Voodoo” and “Wu” which garnered support a breadth of global artists including Tiesto, David Guetta, and Showtek.
At 25 years old, Silcox already has releases on Revealed, Spinnin’, Diffused, and Toolroom under his belt. Drawing on myriad musical influences, Silcox showcases hard energy in electro bangers and a melodic euphoria and anthemic chord progressions in his progressive tunes. “I think my production style, too, is evident in my DJ sets. I have a wide musical taste and I like to keep people on their toes and never quite sure what to expect next.” Silcox, who holds a Gatecrasher residency and has performed at Creamfields (UK) and Burning Man (USA).
His tracks have been featured on BBC 1 Radio by Pete Tong, Zane Lowe, and Fearne Cotton and supported by Afrojack, Hardwell, Sander van Doorn, Chuckie, Gareth Emery, Thomas Gold, Carnage, and others.
Buy Dave Silcox “Spark It Up” Exclusively On Beatport!
Connect with Dave Silcox:
- Half The Animal Harness Vintage Pop Energy & Imagery with "Bad Bad Love"
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Black Object release debut self-titled EP on Subterra Records
- Dead Leaf Echo announce release of new EP Feb.25 on Moon Sound Records & US tour dates
- Bleeding Rainbow releases track 'Images' from new album "Interrupt' out Feb.28 on Kanine Records
- Rachel Ann Weiss debuts first track from new heartfelt EP 'Too...Something'