7Hz Productions & Shamrock Solutions Ltd proudly present ‘Slo Light’, the stunning debut album by Davidge, AKA award-winning producer/musician Neil Davidge. Renowned previously for his production, co-writing and sonic-sculpting of music for Massive Attack, David Bowie, Snoop Dogg, Damon Albarn, Primal Scream, Elizabeth Fraser and Mos Def, plus the hugely successful Halo 4 game score and soundtrack.
‘Slo Light’ is an album deeply-schooled in Bristol, beats, electronica, soundtracks, orchestral music and more, it creates a fantasy world in which tension, darkness and beauty find the perfect equilibrium. The album is sky-high on production value, with an unparalleled clarity and sonic depth typical of Davidge’s unique sound.
Following years of industry respect and renown, ‘Slo Light’ is primed to be the record that brings Davidge to the ears and minds of many discerning music lovers, as a figure of talent and vision, who’ll appeal to fans of sound-exploring producer/artists like Brian Eno, Lee Scratch Perry, Andrew Weatherall and William Orbit.
‘Slo Light’ is released in the UK via 7Hz Productions on 10th March. Pre-order from iTunes.
- Davidge set to release 'Slo Light' on 7Hz Productions
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Cairo Knife Fight release NSFW video for 'Rezlord'