N.Y. hardcore punk act, Ludichrist, will re-release its two classic albums, Immaculate Deception (1986) and Powertrip (1988), on May 20 via Dead City Records. Featuring all songs from these two rare, out-of-print hardcore/metal albums, the re-release will be presented as a double CD, with each album appearing on its own disc. The package will include full color booklet containing all lyrics, photos, flyers and more. Digital downloads of each separate release will also be available on iTunes.
A teaser video for the upcoming Immaculate Deception / Powertrip release can be seen on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/s5jvzfDgJxY.
In addition to the new double CD, Ludichrist is set to perform at the annual Black N’ Blue Bowl 2014 on Saturday, May 17 at The Well in Brooklyn, N.Y. with Hatebreed, Agnostic Front, Biohazard and more. For additional info/tickets, head over to: http://www.blacknblueproductions.net/site/archives/1458.
Hailing from New York in the early 1980’s, Ludichrist was one of the preeminent bands bridging the gap between metal and hardcore. Behind two full-length albums and global touring, it didn’t take long for the band to cement itself as a legendary act in the most important decade ever for hardcore/metal music.
Stay tuned for more information on Ludichrist and the Immaculate Deception / Powertrip double CD, out May 20 on Dead City Records.
- Dead City Records releases legendary hardcore punks Ludichrist '1985 Demos' and 'CBGB Off The Board'
- Ludichrist re-release 'Immaculate Deception' and 'Powertrip double CD on Dead City Records
- Montreal hardcore punk band Hashed Out to release Self-Titled EP Jun.6
- Caught in a Trap releases "Goodnight New York" on iTunes, Announces CD release show
- Sheer Terror releases 'Kaos For Kristin' EP on Dead City Records
- Coldplay releases new video for their single 'Magic'; new album May 19 on Parlophone/Atlantic Records