Deap Vally @ Desert Daze; Credit: Angela Holtzen
Los Angeles based rockers Deap Vally are excited to announce an in-store performance at one of LA’s premiere cultural landmarks and record stores, Amoeba Hollywood. The duo will perform on May 13th at 6:00 pm. The girls of Deap Vally will also be signing copies of their debut album Sistrionix following what is sure to be a head-turning performance at the famous record store.
Deap Vally are continuing their conquests on the road with the imminent arrival of their US tour dates this spring with Band of Skulls. The Los Angeles duo are touring in support of Sistrionix, which was released in 2013. The band will be playing shows in San Francisco (May 22 at The Grand Ballroom at the Regency) and in Chicago (Jun 5 at Park West), among many others. For the band’s full tour itinerary, see below.
May 13 – Los Angeles, CA @ Amoeba Hollywood
May 19 – San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
May 20 – Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory OC
May 22 – San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom at the Regency
May 24 – George, WA @ The Gorge Amphitheatre
May 27 – Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
June 3 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
June 5 – Chicago, IL @ Park West
June 6 – Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew’s Hall
June 7 – Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
June 9 – Louisville, KY @ Headliners Music Hall
June 10 – Indianapolis, IN @ The Vogue
June 11 – Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theatre
- Deap Vally announce Spring tour dates; 'Live From Electric Ballroom' video
- Deap Vally Release "Bad For My Body" from Debut Album Sistrionix, to be Released October 8th
- Deap Vally "Bad For My Body" Music Video Premieres on Vevo
- Deap Vally Announce More Tour Dates
- Stream Deap Vally's debut album "Sistrionix" & album trailer
- Fozzy announces Spring tour and new single 'Lights Go Out'