Poster Child For A Wasted Youth the debut EP of Detour North is being re-released for itunes. Recorded with Roye Robley at RR Studios in Hammond, IN, Poster Child For A Wasted Youth is exactly what Detour North is, combining those classic pop punk riffs, and truly sincere vocals, you wouldn’t expect anything less from these four midwestern guys.
Detour North formed on the outskirts of Chicago in 2010 they have strived for thrashy guitars, driving drums, melodic vocals, clever wordplay, and often brutally honest lyrics. Poster Child For A Wasted Youth displays just that. If you’re looking for something genuine to keep those sleepy eyes awake make sure to check out “I Can Count The Things Keeping Me Sane On One Hand.”
Detour North is Emmanuel Roldan (vocals, rhythm guitar), Danny Klus (drums), Anthony Esparza (bass) and Kem Mastey (guitar).
For Fans Of: Fall Out Boy, Four Year Strong, Man Overboard
Follow the band at https://www.facebook.com/detournorth for more updates.
For More Information:
- Indiana-based pop punk trio Sudden Suspension signs to Bad Timing Records
- Hellhound Music Featured Artist Endiana!
- Ludichrist re-release 'Immaculate Deception' and 'Powertrip double CD on Dead City Records
- Twelve Foot Ninja to re-release acclaimed debut album 'Silent Machine' on Volkanic Music
- London hardcore band Lay It On The Line re-release 2012 demo on Fire Engine Red Records
- So-cal pop punk band Forever Came Calling announces 'Rather Be Dead Than Cool' tour