Devilskin play their UK debut show in London at intimate Borderline on Wednesday 15th April.
A phenomena in their native New Zealand, Devilskin’s debut album We Rise debuted at number 1 and the singles have amassed over 800,000 hits on Youtube.
Devilskin have earned a formidable reputation by earnestly demonstrating commitment to unpretentious musical values, writing songs that have depth and passion, and a relentless touring schedule. Their tactical instrumental attack is balanced by the seductive Jennie Skulander and her incredible voice that sweeps from whisper to roar, rips with power, drips with melody and captivates with sincerity.
Indulge now in their debut single Little Pills https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22rzW5eZFUM
Devilskin a four piece band from Hamilton, New Zealand comprise of the captivating Jennie Skulander on vocals, the red bearded ‘evil twins’ Nail and Paul Martin on guitars and Nic Martin on Drums.
Devilskin’s irresistible debut album We Rise combines gorgeous melodies of heavy, bombastic rifts, with streamlined hard rock anthems aimed squarely at the arena circuit, no one else does it better right now.
Devilksin’s compelling live performance will make this London show a stunning affair and led the band to enthuse “We can’t tell you how excited we are to be hitting Europe and the UK this April. The timing is perfect, the band is really on fire after our (NZ) summer tour and we are hungry to be able to play to our friends and fans in that part of the world. We will be bringing our A game that’s for sure, we’re not going all that way for tea and scones!”
Make sure you are there
To purchase tickets for Devilskin UK debut go to http://www.musicglue.com/spacific/events/15-apr-15-devilskin-the-borderline/
Wednesday 15th April
Tickets £10 in advance
- Atlantic Records signs New Zealand based singer-songwriter Janine and the Mixtape
- Alexander Wildwood to release debut EP, recorded in New Zealand home studio
- Like A Storm join Steel Panther on the 'All You Can Eat Tour'
- Exclusive Premiere: Cairo Knife Fight 'No Longer Silent' music video
- New Zealand based Hard Rock outfit LIKE A STORM have released their new full length studio album
- London basement grunge trio The Kut release new single 'Alekhine's Gun'