Money Sucks, Friends Rule, the highly anticipated debut album from prolific artist/producer/ DJ Dillon Francis, will be released on October 28 via Columbia Records. The album – which is available for pre-order today HERE – features multiple genre-busting collaborations with some of dance music’s most cutting edge artists and producers, including DJ Snake, Martin Garrix, Twista, Panic! At The Disco’s Brendon Urie, The Presets and Major Lazer, among others. See full track listing below.
All fans who pre-order the album will receive instant downloads of new track, “When We Were Young,” and current single, “Get Low,” both from Dillon’s eclectic debut effort. Check out the brand new lyric video for “When We Were Young” HERE. The track, which sees Dillon collaborating with Sultan + Ned Shepard and features Chain Gang of 1974, premiered last night via Sirius BPM. Additional tracks from Money Sucks, Friends Rule will be downloadable to pre-ordering fans leading up to the October 28 release date. Please visit www.moneysucksfriendsrule.com for track release info.
Dillon will spend the summer showcasing his music on the much-buzzed-about Mad Decent Block Party, with stops including New York, Las Vegas, Vancouver and Miami (see full list of tour dates below). The Block Party dates follow appearances at major U.S. festivals including Ultra, Coachella and Electric Daisy Carnival, where Billboard noted that Dillon “annihilate(ed) his set” and Las Vegas Weekly declared him “your next superstar DJ—and I’m talking Skrillex-super.” “Get Low,” Dillon’s current track with DJ Snake, has already surpassed 3 million plays on SoundCloud, while the official “Get Low” video has amassed over 4 million views. Check out the video HERE.
About Dillon Francis:
Recently named as an Artist To Watch by MTV, Dillon currently reigns as #1 provocateur of EDM. Credited with helping to put the dance movement Moombahton on the map with the pioneering track “Masta Blasta,” the song gave flight to his diverse career; From 2011’s innovative Mad Decent debut EP Westside, to 2012’s Something, Something, Awesome, to last year’s breakthrough track “Without You” (named “one of the best electro-pop songs of the year” by Pitchfork), to his upcoming Columbia debut album, Dillon has established himself as a fearless music trailblazer with his finger on the pop culture pulse.
MONEY SUCKS, FRIENDS RULE TRACK LISTING:
- All That (feat. Twista & The Rejectz)
- Get Low (with DJ Snake)
- When We Were Young (with Sultan + Ned Shepard feat. Chain Gang of 1974)
- Set Me Free (with Martin Garrix)
- Drunk All The Time (feat. Simon Lord)
- Love in the Middle of a Firefight (feat. Brendon Urie)
- Not Butter
- I Can’t Take It
- We Are Impossible (feat. The Presets)
- We Make It Bounce (feat. Major Lazer & Stylo G)
- What’s That Spell? (feat. TJR)
DILLON FRANCIS ON TOUR:
8/8 Philadelphia, PA Penn’s Landing – Mad Decent Block Party
8/9 Brooklyn, NY Coney Island – Mad Decent Block Party
8/15 Montreal, Canada Parc Jean Drapeau
8/16 Rochester Hills, MI Meadow Brook – Mad Decent Block Party
8/17 Las Vegas, NV Encore Beach – Mad Decent Block Party
8/22 Las Vegas, NV Surrender Nightclub
8/29 New Orleans, LA Mardi Gras World – Mad Decent Block Party
8/30 New Braunfels, TX Whitewater Music Amp – Mad Decent Block Party
8/31 Dallas, TX Club Zouk – Mad Decent Block Party
9/5 Calgary, Canada Millennium Park – Mad Decent Block Party
9/19 Berkeley, CA Greek UC Berkeley – Mad Decent Block Party
9/20 Eugene, OR Cuthbert Amphitheater – Mad Decent Block Party
9/21 Vancouver, Canada ONE Amphitheater – Mad Decent Block Party
9/27 Fairburn, GA TomorrowWorld
11/12 Miami, FL Norwegian Pearl Ship – Mad Decent Block Party
- Skrillex joins forces with fellow OWSLA companion Alvin Risk for new single 'Try It Out'
- Dillon Francis releases new track 'Set Me Free' with Martin Garrix
- Artist/producer/DJ and dance music superstar Dillon Francis announces 'This Mixtape Is Fire' EP
- Alex Metric Shares New Video for His Latest Single “Drum Machine” ft. The New Sins!
- X factor winners Alex & Sierra to release debut album on Columbia / Sysco
- Turnstile announces 'Nonstop Feeling' East and West coast tour dates