Future Bass Masters Dimond Saints are back at it with the release of Hunters, yet another glowing example of the duo’s unique musical expertise and consistent evolution.
Out of the shadows and with steady aim, Dimond Saints release the formidable ‘Hunters’, a hulking beast of a song that twists and turns on the drop of a dime. ‘Hunters’ uses dark yet empowering vocal manipulation, combined with the multiple bass & rhythm shifts, with crisp futuristic production the Saints are becoming known for.
‘Hunters’ is the third single off of their highly anticipated “Hunters Moon EP“, the second chapter from their universally celebrated “Shingetsu” Album; the first two singles, ‘Stop Time (Feat. Darryl Sir’rah)’ and ‘MidNight’, are also available for free download on their SoundCloud
Dimond Saints is the new project of An-Ten-Nae and Releece and their grand romance with making music, pushing its boundaries, and innovative use of vocals, is garnering attention from A&R Reps and media outlets alike.
Dimond Saints’ recent remix of LAYLA effortlessly levitated itself to #1 on Hypem, making a total of 5 songs that have made the top 10 on the Famed Hypem, garnering them over 5 Million plays on SoundCloud & Youtube combined. It is no wonder the media is gushing over the saints and they have garnered over 500 write-ups in global press, blogs and online publications from Earmilk to Billboard. With a creative mine full of musical gems and a heavy release schedule, it seems as if even the moon is attainable for these Saints.
- Dimond Saints offers 'We Diamonds' as free download
- Dimond Saints releases first installment of new album 'Shingetsu'
- Dimond Saints release OneRepublic 'Counting Stars' remix
- Dimond Saints release two remixes for Hopscotch 'Satisfcation' and Zhu 'Faded'
- Designer Drugs release new album 'The Drugs Are In Control' on Sex Cult Records
- Girlpool announce tour with Frankie Cosmos and new track 'Cherry Picking'