We are so excited to share with you the latest outing from the Dimond Saints, an official Remix for Hopscotch, which just premiered on Billboard. With ReLeece producing the original with Hopscotch,
the Saints decided to rebuild the whole song from the ground up, and flip the song into a hauntingly beautiful snappy future electro stomper that sucks you in and washes the listener in warm rich bass.
Dimond Saint’s out of the Dimond District in Oakland Ca, turn out another scorcher in the form of Zhu’s Faded. The Saints Reimagine the original into a Techno influenced
808 fueled, future bass certified snapper.
- ZHU releases Chvrches 'Gun' cover and free download
- Bestival announces line-up for two day festival Toronto Island, Canada
- AWAY Remixes THEY.'s "Motley Crue"
- Dimond Saints release OneRepublic 'Counting Stars' remix
- Dimond Saints releases first installment of new album 'Shingetsu'
- Argentina's Panda Elliot unleashes new remix of hit song "Guererro"