Deep from the heart of the Dimond District in Oakland, California, West Coast electronic music pioneer An-Ten-Nae and beat masterReleece have joined forces to form Dimond Saints. Together they bring forth a new sound aimed at tearing mediocrity asunder. Their music drips with passion like beads of sweat. Pulsating beats and deep, subtle melodies guide you down a welcoming road as you dance your way into the unknown.
Dimond Saints are set to release tracks from The Rising, the first installment of their three chapter debut album, Shingetsu (new moon in Japanese), as a free daily download on their Soundcloud page the week of February 10-February 14. Shingetsu is a futuristic interpretation of bass music with a refined core of organic emotion.
The first single released off of Shingetsu in January titled “We Diamonds,” was devoured by fans and rose meteorically up the Hypem stairway all the way to #4. Dimond Saints’ most recent Lorde remix effortlessly levitated itself to #3 and has received over 150K plays on SoundCloud. These two releases by this new duo, have received over 70 write-ups in global press and are garnering attention from A&R reps. With a creative mine full of musical gems and a release schedule gaining more speed than a gushing, diamond avalanche, it seems as if even the moon is attainable for these Saints.
Listen to the lead single “We Diamonds”: https://soundcloud.com/dimondsaints/dimond-saints-we-diamonds-1
Listen to their remix of Lorde’s “Everybody Wants to Rule The World”: https://soundcloud.com/dimondsaints/lorde-everybody-wants-to-rule
- Dimond Saints release two remixes for Hopscotch 'Satisfcation' and Zhu 'Faded'
- Dimond Saints offers 'We Diamonds' as free download
- Dimond Saints release OneRepublic 'Counting Stars' remix
- Dimond Saints offer free download of new single 'Hunters'
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Seether teams up with Live Nation to live-stream May 12th performance in Cleveland, OH