Radioactivity is a continuation of The Novice, Jeff Burke’s band while living in Japan. Jeff has since moved back to Texas, and out of respect to the Japanese lineup of the band, has changed the name to Radioactivity. Some of these songs are re-purposed Novice tracks, while others are brand new. Jeff is one of the most distinctive songwriters in the punk rock underground, and these songs will sound instantly familiar to any fans of The Marked Men or Potential Johns.
Band members include Jeff Burke, Mark Ryan, and Gregory Rutherford, whose credits read like an all-star lineup of Texas punk and garage rock royalty, including members of The Marked Men, Mind Spiders, Bad Sports, Wax Museums, The Reds, VIDEO, and The Novice.
Radioactivity’s first, self-titled LP is due out on Dirtnap Records on October 29th, and it will coincide with a Radioactivity 7″ released on Germany’s Alien Snatch! Records. Look for ANOTHER Radioactivity LP coming soon on Dirtnap
- Radioactivity (Jeff Burke and Mark Ryan from Marked Men) Unveil New MP3 and Full Album Stream
- The Fest 13 in Gainesville FL announces full schedule
- Bad Sports Announce New LP on Dirtnap & New MP3, Playing Portland/Seattle Dirtnap Showcases
- Bad Sports release 'Bras' on Dirtnap Records
- Mind Spiders Announce New LP on Dirtnap Records
- Texas punks Bad Sports announce new 12" on Dirtnap Records