A man of many talents, internationally renowned DJ, producer, live performer, and label owner Tom Trago returns to North America this May for his latest headlining tour.
During his foray into North America, Trago will make stops at notable venues such as New York’s Verboten, Primary in Chicago, and Lot 613 in Los Angeles. Eight dates in total, the tour will culminate with Trago’s performance at Detroit’s TV Bar during the weekend of the cities’ iconic Movement Festival, with festival sets at Together Festival in Boston and Toronto’s Electric Island Festival along the way.
With three critically acclaimed full-length albums to his name, and collaborations with Romanthony, Seth Troxler, and Bok Bok under his belt, Trago has solidified his place in today’s dance music community. Working his way from the ground up, his debut single in 2006 “Live With The BBQ” would lay the groundwork for his signature style – a fusing of Detroit techno, disco, synth funk and house mixed with his fun-loving nature.
Today, Trago only continues to thrive with his Voyage Direct imprint entering its 5th anniversary, and his singles such as “Hidden Heart of Gold,” “Use Me Again” and his most recent “Only Believe” becoming instant classics.
Wednesday May 13 – Together Festival, Boston, US
Thursday May 14 – Verboten, New York City, US
Friday May 15 – Warehouse TBA, San Francisco, US
Saturday May 16 – Lot 613, Los Angeles, US
Monday May 18 – Electric Island Festival, Toronto, CA
Friday May 22 – Primary, Chicago, US
Saturday May 23 – Hifi, Calgary, CA
Sunday May 24 – TV Bar, Detroit, US
- GRiZ shares new single 'Stop Trippin' and Euro/World tour dates
- British-Japanese producer/DJ Maya Jane Coles releases video for title track of new album 'Comfort'
- Producer Jason Edward releases new Tiesto 'Red Lights' remix
- Savant to release his Middle Eastern-Influenced album 'ZION' Dec.13
- deadmau5 releases '5 Years of mau5' on Ultra Music with exclusive Spotify playlist
- The Ghost Inside to release new album Nov.17 on Epitaph Records