Duncan Murray returns after the success of his remix of ONANON – Drifting, which attracted the attention of Above & Beyond who included the remix in their Group Therapy radio show. The U.K. native has been honing his craft as a producer all the while managing several innovative dance acts from Great Britain including rising stars Tom Misch and Blonde. Murray’s skill as a producer lies in his ability to overlay hard-hitting house beats with tender, heart-tugging melodies that inject emotion into his club-ready compositions, which include hit remixes for Daughter, Little May and Night IV.
- JES Teams With Austin Leeds & Redhead Roman On Effervescent and Uplifting "Happy"!
- Ghost Beach unleashes new video, debut LP drops Mar. 4 via Nettwerk Records
- Little May sign to Capitol Records, release new video and EP details
- Little May announce debut album and receive rave reviews for first US shows
- Sydney, Australia's Little May announces US dates, Bonnaroo and Gentlemen of the Road stopover
- Acclaimed Sydney-based Little May announce debut album 'For The Company' and World Tour