The new single from 18+, titled ‘Dry’, is pure trap homage, dripping with innuendo and laced together with coded lyrics over a backdrop of gun cocks and pitch-shifted chants. Its unheard B-Side ‘Body’ is a woozy call-and-response that unnervingly unites sex and disorientation.
The duo will be returning to the continent to bring their unique brand of unsettling R&B on a 10 date tour including a special show at London’s legendary Corsica Studios, supported by fellow Houndstooth signings Soft As Snow, on 28th January 2015.
After signing to the label housed at Fabric, Houndstooth last year, 18+ released their debut album ‘Trust’ to critical acclaim. The band, Justin and Samia, have been operating since 2011 and have evolved through several media formats of music, performance and visuals which graphically explore identity, gender, sex and morality.
Dry will be released on a 7″ (limited to 500 copies) and also available digitally. All formats are available to buy here – http://found.ee/Dry
“Game-changing debut album” Dummy
“Gothic R&B made with a sparse post-internet aesthetic.” Dazed Digital
“Oozing sex and a glitchy sense of unease” Guardian
- Sister duo Duelle break the "Ice" with new single and announce tour dates
- Sporty O and Curtis B collaborate on new track 'Drink In My Hand'
- Italian Bass Gods CYBERPUNKERS Release Classic Club Inspired "Sick Tracks" EP! FREE DOWNLOAD!
- Swedish electronic duo Sameblod release stream new single 'My Fortune'
- The Floozies announce 'Do Your Thing' Winter tour dates
- Hilary Duff returns with new video/single 'Chasing The Sun'