Duologue are pleased to announce the details of their new single, and the first to be taken from the forthcoming second album, Never Get Lost.
Drag & Drop is released on the September 8 to coincide with the release of the band’s previously announced new album.
Vocalist Tim Digby Bell: “Drag & Drop was one of the first tracks we recorded on the new album, and it’s a pretty good bridge between our debut album and the new one. The idea came from the term for moving files and it sums up how the digital age is affecting our relationships. Everything seems more and more disposable and less and less permanent.
“For all our instant connectedness, it’s strange how we can perhaps feel more alone than ever before.”
Never Get Lost was written, recorded and produced by the band in London, New York and Kent. The band co-mixed the record with Ian Dowling (Jungle/Cloud Control).
This new record finds the quintet in uncompromising form, building ambitiously on their brooding electronic sound from 2013’s ‘Song & Dance’ LP, and nurturing it into somewhere that references their broad range of influences, but finding them come together in a unique and unexpected place.
Never Get Lost is a record that best portrays Duologue – an expressive, melodic guitar band with glitchy electronica at their heart and soul. It defies categorization or genre, without being alien.
Duologue headline London’s Oslo on September 17. Tickets are on sale now.
Pre-order Never Get Lost
- Stream Duologue's new album 'Never Get Lost' now, new tour dates announced
- How To Celebrate Your Next Birthday: An Instructional Video by Duologue
- Duologue to release 'Memex' EP Apr.8 on Killing Moon Records / Wild Game Records
- Diamante releases new lyric video for 'Burns'
- Alternative electronic duo Oh Be Clever Premiere "Next To You" Music Video
- Weatherbox debuts new song from 'Flies In All Directions' out May 13