The graceful video, like the song itself, is a story of perseverance. In 2010, Jamie Leffler and Robert Cepeda both went through difficult breakups (Jamie, from Robert’s brother!) and used writing music together as therapy, creating hope out of misery. Mirroring the band’s inception, DWNTWN’s new video for “Til Tomorrow” shows Jamie and Robert’s struggles and successes, and not giving up. After the airy watercolor and pencil animation of the “Til Tomorrow” lyric video, the band finally reveals itself in rich, warm tones. The alluring video was filmed in a classic Elks Lodge in Playa Del Ray, CA by director Lenny Beckerman and director of photography Kevin Hayden.
DWNTWN’s “Til Tomorrow” will be released on their self-titled EP, dropping April 29th on Jullian Records. Copies of the EP are available for review.
Friday April 4 – Palm Desert, CA @ Palm Springs Art Museum
Friday May 2 – Brooklyn, NY @ Glasslands
- DWNTWN releases self-titled debut EP on Jullian Records
- DWNTWN announces new EP APR.29 on Jullian Records; stream single now
- Empires announce signing to Chop Shop/Island Records, new music & tour news
- Dead Leaf Echo announce release of new EP Feb.25 on Moon Sound Records & US tour dates
- Bleeding Rainbow releases track 'Images' from new album "Interrupt' out Feb.28 on Kanine Records
- The Nearly Deads announce Full Rage Of Nicolas Cage US tour with The Animal In Me and It Lives, It Breathes