Switzerland-based symphonic death-metal act Dysrider will release their debut full-length album “Bury The Omen” on February 27th via Tenacity Music.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Vladimir Cochet (Promethee, Voice Of Ruin, Conjonctive…) at Conatus Studios, “Bury The Omen” sees the Swiss five-piece blending orchestral and classical elements with the aggression and power of death metal, striking a mesmerising and thunderous sound that will appeal to fans of Ominum Gatherum, Wintersun, Children of Bodom, etc..
Just recently, Dysrider released a music video for the title theme, you can watch it HERE.
The album is available for pre-order at the following location.
2. Against Your Hold
3. Bury The Omen
4. Time Of Decay
5. Witness Our Fall
6. The Reckoning
7. Story Of Power
8. Blind Avengers
9. Bliss In Darkness
10. Embers Reflection
Previously known as Trophallaxy, Swiss symphonic death-metal quintet Dysrider formed in 2007 and released two albums, “DawnFall” (2010) and “Resilience” (2013), before changing their name to the actual one.
Freshly signed to Tenacity Music, the Swiss group is now ready to release their first album under the Dysrider moniker titled “Bury The Omen”. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Vladimir Cochet (Promethee, Voice Of Ruin, Conjonctive…) at Conatus Studios and featuring 10 new tracks, this new effort displays a masterful combination of heavy and fast riffs, growling vocals with symphonic elements and the sweet, melodic singing of Joëlle. “Bury The Omen” is set for release on February 27th through Tenacity Music and will appeal to fans of bands like Ominum Gatherum, Wintersun and Children of Bodom.
- Italian one-man thrash band PULVIS ET UMBRA releases 'Implosion Of Pain' video
- Slaughter To Prevail take you to 'Hell' in latest music video
- Swedish death conjurers Vampire release new video 'The Fen' on Century Media
- Swedish death metallers Feared share 'By Silent Scream' music video
- Swedish reformed death metal unit, Centinex release brand new video 'Moist Purple Skin'
- Voice of Ruin release 'Our Need To Consume' video and EP crowdfunding campaign