Multi-Platinum, 3X Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter
ED SHEERAN releases stunning new video for “Thinking Out Loud”
the latest single from his chart-topping, sophomore album, “x”.
“Thinking Out Loud is one of my favourite tracks on the album, if not my favourite. It’s a great one to perform live and means a lot to me. I wanted the video to be a little different, so I opted for ballroom dancing. I had lessons for 5 hours a day when I was on my US tour last month.”
– Ed Sheeran
Produced by “+” collaborator Jake Gosling & written with Amy Wadge – a long-time friend of Ed’s who he collaborated with on his self-released 2010 EP ‘Songs I Wrote with Amy’ – ‘Thinking Out Loud’ recalls Van Morrison and likewise has the sound of an instant classic.
The official video for ‘Thinking Out Loud’ is not what you’d typically expect from the Suffolk-born singer. Shot in Los Angeles last month and directed by Emil Nava (who also directed the companion video for Ed’s multi-Platinum hit “Sing,” which recently won Best Male Video at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards) this new video sees Ed hit the dance floor to show off a completely new skill – ballroom dancing!
‘Thinking Out Loud’ is the latest single from Sheeran’s critically acclaimed, Gold-certified sophomore album “x” (pronounced multiply) which was released in June and debuted at #1 on Billboard’s “Top 200 Albums” chart and is currently the best-selling album in the UK this year.
- Check Out the video premiere of Ed Sheeran video for hit single 'Sing' w/ Pharrell Williams
- Don't Watch Ed Sheeran's new music video directed by Emil Nava
- 13 HANDS unites Tolkien fans worldwide with, “The Promise”, to celebrate final Hobbit movie
- UK band Rixton releases official video for 'Hotel Ceiling' co-written by Ed Sheeran
- Duo Krept & Konan announce debut album and 'Certified' single feat. Rick Ross
- Deer Tick announce Record Store Day 7" & tours with The Hold Steady and Langhorne Slim