Aborym, the legendary extreme electro/industrial metal band, featuring Italians Fabban and Paolo Pieri (Hour Of Penance) together with Norway’s Bard “Faust” Eithun (Emperor, Blood Tsunami, Mongo Ninja), has inked a new record deal with Agonia Records. Details on band’s 7th full-length album, the follow-up to 2013’s “Dirty”, are yet to be announced.
The band is currently working on a new video for the song “Bleedthrough”, taken from the last album. The song is being directed by Andrea Malkavian and the Victorlab crew. “Bleedthrough” will be the second video from “Dirty”. The first one (for the title track) can be viewed at:
In 2013, ABORYM did not only release their 6th studio album, but also returned to playing live after many years of silence. Concerts are performed with the use of a digital drum-machine, and so far they have been very well received. “We saw them playing at Eindhoven Metal Meeting in December and they just blew away everything and everybody! My concert of the year, so damn intense, and that after they already scored first on my ranking for 2013 with “Dirty”! Brilliant band in every aspect… (Morbid Geert, Rock Tribune)”.
Featuring 16 new tunes in total, the latest album “Dirty” is available in digipack CD, gatefold LP and jewelcase CD formats via Agonia Records. There’s also a dedicated T-shirt in yellow and black colours, available at: https://www.agoniarecords.com/index.php?pos=shop&lang=en§ion=search&what=dirty&x=-827&y=-185
Follow the band: https://www.facebook.com/aborymofficial
- New Project Team With Metal EDM Juggernaut ZARDONIC to Remix "Ora Pro Nobis"
- Dark altrock band Ventenner to release new album Sept.1 on Sonic Fire Records
- Industrial cinematic metal band Under All release video single 'Be Free'
- Blue Eyed Christ releases official Masquerade theme video 'Freakshow'
- Dope Stars Inc announce release details for new album 'TeraPunk'
- Brazilian female-fronted metallers Shadowside announces addition of Swedish bassist Magnus Rosen