Omaha, Nebraska based hard rockers, Emphatic have revealed more details about their new album “Another Life”, which is scheduled for an October 22nd release through Epochal Artists Records/Capitol Music Group. The band have enlisted the help of drummer John Tempesta (Ex-White Zombie, Testament, Exodus) to lay down drum tracks for the group’s sophomore effort. The album will be the first to feature new frontman Toryn Green, who was previously the singer of multi-platinum rock band Fuel and the touring vocalist for Finnish cello rock band Apocalyptica.
Produced by Emphatic guitarist Justin McCain and co-produced by Ryan Greene at Validus Recording Studios in Los Angeles, “Another Life” showcases Emphatic‘s newfound sense of maturity and creative firepower as they belt out a powerful dose of groundbreaking hard rock. Rejuvenated creatively, the band is now firing on all cylinders with a line-up that matches the intensity of their songs. “Another Life” is filled with gigantic hooks, powerful melodies and is an inspiring triumph over adversity. The band’s lyric video for their debut single “Remember Me” can be seen online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifoxluKd_rg.
Emphatic are best known for their major label debut album “Damage”, which produced the hit single “Bounce”, and shot the album onto the Billboard Heatseekers charts at #9. The album was produced by Howard Benson (Three Days Grace, Halestorm), and featured A Perfect Circle‘s Josh Freese playing drums on the record. From there, the band went on to take part in the Carnival Of Madness Tour alongside hard rock heavyweights Theory of a Deadman, Alter Bridge, Black Stone Cherry, and Adelitas Way.
- Michael Alago Documentary Kickstarter Campaign and Details
- Precious Child Releases 'Escape' LP Featuring Music From Neil Gaiman Biopic Dream Dangerously
- The Legendary EXODUS Announces European Tour Dates - New Album Coming in 2014
- Kirk Hammett Announces Encore Performance with EXODUS at the Upcoming FEAR FestEvil
- Thrash Legends Exodus To Appear At 2014 Rock On The Range
- New England Metal & Hardcore Festival announce initial lineup for 2015