As Beatport celebrates its ten-year milestone, reigning over the dance world, now YOU have the chance to remix a superstar and have your track heard by millions the world over.
Combining big-room sensibilities with a hugely infectious vocal from the in-demand Luciana, Hardwell & Joey Dale’s ‘Arcadia’ has dominated the Summer months as well as the Beatport charts, blazing into the #1 position on the progressive house chart back in July.
Receiving live and radio support from the likes of Benny Benassi, David Guetta and Tiësto to name just a handful, now you can take on the future classic unrestricted, where the winner will have their remix officially released by Hardwell’s Revealed Recordings, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. The lucky winner will also take home a set of Focal Twin6 Be professional monitors, a copy of the UVI plug-in collection, and a Sounds To Sample package.
Head over to Beatport Play on the link above to submit your efforts- and who knows where your track could be played out over the next twelve months?
Link to Beatport Play: http://btprt.dj/1qH1UUr
- Check out Matt Nash remix of Bass King vs X-Vertigo 'Kings'
- Disco Donnie Presents + Showpro Announce Calvin Harris as The Main Headliner for The Day After Music Festival 2014
- Disco Donnie Presents + Showpro Announce The Final Lineup For The Day After Festival 2014
- Ultra Music Releases 'Ultra Dance 15' Compilation Ft. Hardwell, Kaskade, Diplo, Benny Benassi & More
- Dannic puts fans in the first row, with new web series “Front Of House TV”
- Dutch trio Kraak & Smaak release West Coast dates and remix package