eOne Music is set to release “Music From the SHOWTIME Series Californication Season 6” on January 15, 2013. The collection features a previously un-released track from Australian musician/actor/comedian and guest star Tim Minchin, titled “So Long (As We Are Together),” which is performed in character as the mad-as-a-hatter Atticus Fetch. The album also features tracks from Steve Jones (Sex Pistols) and Marilyn Manson, both of whom have guest starring roles in the show this season. The album also features music by Ryan Adams, Joe Walsh, Johnny Thunders and more. Season 6 of “Californication” debuts on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM EST on SHOWTIME.
The SHOWTIME original series Californication takes viewers on a wild, witty and sexy ride in the California fast lane. It centers around Hank Moody (series star and executive producer David Duchovny), as a hedonistic novelist who struggles to be a good father to his college-aged daughter, while still carrying a torch for her mother, his ex-girlfriend. Californication has won several awards, including two Emmy® Awards in 2008 and 2009 for Outstanding Cinematography and one Golden Globe® Award in 2008 for Best Actor (Duchovny).
1. Steve Jones – “Suffragette City” (David Bowie cover)
2. Marilyn Manson – “Personal Jesus” (Depeche Mode cover)
3. The Blind Pets – “Fever”
4. Johnny Thunders – “You Can’t Put Your Arms Round a Memory”
5. Lissie – “Nothing Else Matters” (Metallica cover)
6. Ryan Adams – “Wasted Years” (Iron Maiden cover)
7. Warren Zevon – “For My Next Trick, I’ll Need a Volunteer”
8. Tim Minchin – “So Long” (As We Are Together)
9. Hi Ho Silver Oh ft. Leslie Stevens – “Time To Move On” (Tom Petty cover)
10. Joe Walsh – “Funk 50”
11. The Litter – “Action Woman”
12. Mark Lanegan- “Strange Religion”
13. The Soundtrack of Our Lives – “What’s Your Story”
14. Beth Hart – “My California”
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as the multiplex channels SHOWTIME 2™, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE, SHOWTIME EXTREME®, SHOWTIME BEYOND®, SHOWTIME NEXT®, SHOWTIME WOMEN®, SHOWTIME FAMILY ZONE® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ XTRA. SNI also offers SHOWTIME HD™, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ HD, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND, and the network’s authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™. All SNI feeds provide enhanced sound using Dolby Digital 5.1. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.