Dark and cerebral, Ethan Gold has released the final of nine videos for his debut album Songs From a Toxic Apartment. “Royal Flush” features several hairdos, a mouse, a duckling, and other romantic shenanigans in time for much-feared Valentine’s Day. Ethan spoke with Impose Magazine about the video series and his style of songwriting; check out the interview HERE.
In celebration of the completion of the video series, the album has been released on vinyl, cassette, and signed red vinyl which you can find HERE.
Now based in LA, Ethan Gold was born and raised in San Francisco where a ‘colorful’ upbringing was punctuated by his mother’s death in a helicopter crash with concert impresario Bill Graham. Ethan went on to graduate from Harvard magna cum laude in social theory, but took a left turn to follow his calling in music. He returned home, built a cheap basement studio, played in local bands, and began producing other artists and composing, while making demos for a dark metal opera.
- Ethan Gold premieres new video for 'Tonight...'
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- RAJ releases 'Let Me Love You' video