(Photo Credit – Zack Hall)
Panic! at the Disco drive their fans wild. On Friday, February 7th the masses who lined up overnight to see Panic! At The Disco, partied so hard that within the first two songs of the band’s set that they created a massive crack in the floor of Atlanta’s famed Tabernacle, a 100-year-old music venue.
Officials were forced to end the highly anticipated concert early and evacuate thousands from the venue, as the structural issues posed a safety risk.
Ticket holders can get refunds at their point of purchase for the show. Panic! At The Disco plans to return to Atlanta this summer.
The show at the Tabernacle was part of the band’s national sold-out “Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!” tour, which wraps up this Sunday, February 16th at The Wiltern in Los Angeles. The tour follows the group’s fourth studio album of the same title, that debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 Chart back in October. “This Is Gospel,” the second single from “Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!” is currently impacting radio, and follows “Miss Jackson” which hit Top 10 at Alternative Radio.
After the current tour wraps, Panic! At The Disco is set to perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show later this month and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson in March.
Check the band’s website www.panicatthedisco.com for all tour dates and up-to-the-minute news and information.
- Panic! At The Disco Reveals Album Artwork & New Video for "This Is Gospel"
- Panic! At The Disco On Tour Now With Fall Out Boy
- Panic! At The Disco "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!" Album Stream on YouTube
- Panic! At The Disco's new album 'Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die' out now
- Panic! At The Disco wraps up 2013 with TV appearances..
- Panic! At The Disco release 'This Is Gospel' acoustic piano ballad video