Contact, formally known as Young London, released “Fascination Shadow” and a pretty sick music video to go along with it. The song is about trying to deal with temptation, personal demons, as well as those skeletons we can never escape. “Fascination Shadow” has an alternative with a fresh pop/electronic feel. Contact itself is based out of Boston; the two artist claim to be very different which benefits the music’s unique sound. Sarah Graziani is responsible for vocals, keyboard, and piano while Matt Rhoades covers guitar, contributes vocals, and the producing aspect.
“We fight,” Rhoades admitted. “In the studio, we get heated and fight. I don’t know what I would do if we just completely agreed on a song at this point. In my opinion, our songs sound like a battle between Sarah’s simplicity and my love to over think and produce. When we both let go, that’s when we write our favorite songs.”
Contact is currently working on new music and is hoping to tour soon as well.
- Calvin Harris releases music video for instrumental track 'Slow Acid'
- Vevo Hot video list for November 1, 2014 and One Direction 'Live in Orlando' Contest
- Typhoon releases 'Prosthetic Love' music video featured in Veronica Mars movie
- Pennsylvania death metal assassins Rivers Of Nihil share brand new music video
- John Butler Trio release 'Spring To Come' music video
- Get Up Go unveil new video 'Tonight In Stereo'