NYC noise/power trio Fashion Week will release their debut full-length album “Prêt-À-Porter” on February 23rd via Solar Flare Records (American Heritage, Pigs, Sofy Major, etc…) and the first single to be taken from this new effort is now playing online.
Recorded by Andrew Schneider (Cave In, Unsane, East Of The Wall), “Prêt-À-Porter” will be released on 12″ vinyl and digital format and pre-orders are now available at the following location.
Featuring guitarist/vocalist Josh Lozano (Jarboe, Cobalt, Family), drummer Carl Eklof (Victory at Sea, Lidia Stone, Inswarm) and bassist Oscar Albis Rodriguez (A Great Big World, No Way, Nakatomi Plaza), the group are on tour through the Southeast with Austin-based rock trio SkyAcre.
1. Fendi Bender
3. Meek is Meeznable
4. Summer Line
5. Fur Free Friday
8. Haute Topic
- Solar Flare Records signs NYC noise/power trio Fashion Week to release debut album
- Mutoid Man share new track 'Sweet Ivy' from upcoming album 'Bleeder' on Sargent House
- Spotlight: Escaping Pavement: Americana/Rock from Detroit
- Orlando based female fronted band Anyone's Guess release their debut single and video
- Three Days Grace release 'Human Race' lyric video from new album on RCA Records