Kentucky-based female fronted True heavy metal act Savage Master, have announced US tour in support of their debut studio album “Mask Of The Devil”, which will be released via Skol Records on Halloween, October 31, 2014. The CD will be distributed in North America by Shadow Kingdom Records. Licensed limited edition vinyl LP will be released on November 20th, via Van Records. The album’s cover artwork was painted be the legendary French artist Chris Moyen, responsible for iconic artworks of bands such as Beherit or Blasphemy, and who recently also worked with acts such as Slayer and Possessed.
SAVAGE MASTER – Mask Of The Devil Tour 2014
November 6 – Berlin Music Club, Fort Wayne, Indiana
November 7 – Underground Lounge, Chicago, Illinois
November 8 – Corktown Tavern, Detroit, Michigan
November 10 – Highland Tap Room, Louisville, Kentucky
November 12 – Three Links, Dallas, Texas
November 13 – The Mix, San Antonio, Texas
November 14 – Rudyards British Pub, Houston, Texas
November 15 – The Tavern, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
November 16 – JJ’s Bohemia, Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Death Rides The Highway” (official audio) – http://youtu.be/6i8difnLJkY
“The Ripper In Black” (official audio) – http://youtu.be/5x2HjaQN-i8
Visit the band: www.facebook.com/savagemaster666
Visit Skol Records: www.facebook.com/skolrecords
- Skol Records announces first ever RIOT Tribute Album 'Thunder And Steel Down Under'
- Tygers Of Pan Tang release details for upcoming album and confirm new tour dates
- Titan Force share artwork and details for new album 'Force of the Titan'
- English legends Quartz release 'Too Hot To Handle' album teaser
- Masters of Disguise release new album 'The Savage and the Grace' Feb.20 on Limb Music
- Bruno Mars announce new special guests for blockbuster Moonshine Jungle World Tour